7.7.2011

Kolartorp


Edit 12.7.2011
In the morning I decided to bike to Gplan and buy miself a treat for breakfast. After the shopping in 711 my will to explore the city won and rode first to Södermalm, then Gamlastan, all the way downtown to Naturkompaniet (outdoorshop). Bought Kjugetopo as a souvenier, because I wanted to have something nice to read with my morning tea.
It was my first biking experience in Stockholm and enjoyed it. I like the city. Could even imagine to live there and not only because the region holds as much rock climbing as Finland altogether, but it has a nice city-feeling. (In this case with climbing I mean rope climbing..)

Later Kolartorp. Alot of walls and slab.
Didn't really fancy that place, can be that we didn't hit the best spots during that evening.
Here we have a couple pics from the day. Fruits in a bowl and Mikko cranking up psyched some fiver.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti