12.7.2011

Keep on pushing hard

As you see. This year started with pretty bad news. I broke my pulley, A1, in left hand.. And now.. I'm climbing the hardest ever in my life. I have been given the chance to train nonstop for three weeks and the results are incredibly motivating. I try to take the last year and all the training I missed now back. I'm really hungry, really eager, really motivated and getting fit. At this moment even the off-days start to make sense to avoid injuries and over shape. I think that I never had such thick skin in fingers. I keep on pushing, eventually it will work out.

Yesterday I climbed at Ravattula and Mäntymäki. Altogether sending two 6b. Did the Törmäystestinukke without preclipping or crashpad. Thanks to Matti and Simo for spotting. First time I tried this route like three years ago, now sent easily, great!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti