22.10.2011

Elixia & Zumba

Yeah, that's what I did, 45mins of dancing out of control with my wife. I always thought to have some sort of body co-ordniation, but not, totally nooooottttt!! This was like limbs of chaos!!! But you know, because of that it was great fun. According to my Polar heart rate watch, the dancing was very light compared to climbing for example, hence good off-day shaking. Actually it would have been a good warm up for serious climbing.


I promised to try Hiphop lessons next week, because my friend Lauri goes there also, and he is a man with minor motoristic skills, seriously. No problem, then there are two guys totally off beat. Cant wait.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ooo boy. I'm shocked:) Vojtech

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh Gosh, I would like to see you dancing zumba ;) You should definitely try hip hop, it's way better that these wild moves!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yo!
    Thanks for comments!!
    I'm always ready to widen my horizon of sports and
    Zumba is excellent for body co-ordination. Come along, no?

    VastaaPoista