15.4.2011

now it's on

Tonight Turku bouldering until dusk. Now it's on. Sitting at Elmars place. I let him write, cos he's the man in the house.

Elmar:
Holidays (halipäivä)  ^^ kwel & garbage version 2.0 straight into the ear.

Well, hard workinday. The last before holidays starts. Long Easter holidays.  As I finally left the building and went home, I realised that Aki  rung me up. So I called him back. He picked up the phone, being in Ruokavarasto, where he was buying beer with Lauri, suggesting to get a grip on my climbing shoes and chalk bag to go out to Valio for a boulder.
And so we did.
Maybe the best holidays start that I ever hat. Definitely maybe. (Wonder wall!)

The picture shows Lauri after a  tough fall spotted by chalked hand. We all climbed to the limits.
And we will keep on climbing harder - or go home.

Yea, going home to Switzerland. This is exactly what I gonna do now .
Have great Easter. Keep on rocking in a free world.

So long, Elmar 
PS: leaving new york is never easy. peace.

----------
So that's how Elmar expresses it at the present. By his words and off the record his place ain't no bomb shelter anymore. Tomorro we have a cool get-together rope climbing meeting and then dinner together in indian style, can't wait.

Valio 6a+6c+5a+6b = too easy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti