11.4.2011

The zone

Flaten took it's toll (and the night out), so sunday was trad. Mikko did alot better this time, no hangdogging, but instead some bold runners. I had to swallow couple of times while belaying on the stand.

My last climb of the day, toproping one 6b, was excellent. Start hand jamming, which is definitely not my dish, then little thinner finger crack and eventually crimps and very sensitive and holdless top out. Five star route! For a bouldernist 20-30 meters is alot. So during the last climb I really got into the zone, trusting the feet and believing that there is always somekind of hold coming up, even if I doubted it quite alot. I liked that feeling, going to the climbing zone and just carrying on.

This picture is from the mentioned *f*i*v*e* star route.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti