3.3.2011

First monos

Tonight I made the decision to open up a new page. New blog. Somehow I got bored to the 8a.nu blog that I have. It wasn't good enough anymore. And yeah, then there is Jens also, in good and bad.

Anyway, I visited the cave in Pori today and semi-accidentally made my first mono chin ups after 5minutes of warm up. Wasn't even tough, with jacket on! I have been training on purpose one finger hanging and it seems that it works just fine:)

So, it was the monos, which eventually forced me to open this blog, the last drop, even if I have been thinking about it for at least half a year. I have the feeling that this will be interesting journey, going forward at random speed.
-Aki-












Pori CC guys: Jykä, Petri & Mikko (Pix added 10.3.2011)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti