15.3.2011

Memories, Bouldernisti talvella 41


It took at least 50 attempts to finally send it. Fifty! In the snow at the winter, jiiz. Motivates, feels good and my new limit isn't even close. Somehow I found new perspective. Work hard for long time and then suddenly, for one tenth of a second, the feet flow right, incredible! Took one month to project it, but hey, four winter sessions. First time it was around minus 20 degrees, for bouldering thats my new subzero. That time in February it was only to find out, if I can make the first hardish move at all, AND I DID, so got so super psyched and kept on hitting granite week after week.

Big up and thanks to Henkka, Atte and Vojta. Specially to Vojta who kept on bouldering despite the snowfall with me, you got potential, man! Luckily we didn't run out of chalk too early today, wet conditions for real! Epical and unforgettable. Once I even flew horizontally off the rock! Surprisingly hilarious!




Boulders at Luolavuori start to be ready for spring. Joogo block is soon totally snowfree. Bouldernisti is totally climbable because of our vigorous brushing. I wanted to top it all the way up today, so had to prepare and brush quite a lot snow and knock the ice away, hence a rope over the boulder for the snowjob.

2010-03-21 @ 21:01 
 
Talvihommat on miun makuun. Tässä mallia miten eka oikee projekti tempaisi mukaansa, ja tulosta tuli:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti