14.3.2011

Memories 19

L
Yesterday I got positive feedback about my blog from a friend, thanks!:) It was nice to hear that my pics and writings here gave new thoughts and motivation, so i dedicate this blog entry to all of my good friends around the globe, to Joensuu posse, to Rollon kiikku, Turku, Helsinki, Macon in France, Ireland, Swizz, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Czech, Hungary and also to Germany to Kleme. It was great bouldering for the last time before you went back to german 8a.nu ;)
Even if communication to distant friends isn't on everday basis, my far a way friends and climber buddies are on my mind time to time for sure. Would be great to hear more from all of you, wouldn't it? So if you got far a way friends, send some mail, sms, news or organize happy reunion right now, cos nothing is better than good old friends!

Liperi block offered really good friction last saturday. My first time visiting that boulder, managed to flas stuff and it made my day! (2008, syyskuu 24)

Liperin kivi. Siitä jäi hyviä muistoja. Flässäilin kutosta. Kutonen on maailman paras greidi, siitä lisää joskus toiste. Voisin käydä millon vaan sekondailemassa ja viilistelemässä Liperin boulderilla. Kuulemma siellä on jokin toinenenkin kivi lähellä, tä? Jussi K. Hoida hommas pj:nä ja laita 27kräksiin updeitit, ok?respekt. Ainii, ja saksan lupaus kiipeilylle näyttää perus-freesiltä kuvissa:) 2008, veljet. Esther keräsi puolukoita sillä välin ku pojat pisti tossuilla koreasti. Kyllä kyllä.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti