15.3.2011

Muistoi 37

After checking the topo of Pinsiö, I had to visit Tampere during my holidays. So plenty of boulders and crags. Rami and Samu showed the places from Pyynikki to Pinsiö, and everything else in between. One point I felt like being tested, "you have to onsight this boulder.. and this classic slab.. c'moon, you have to send this 6b in instant.." thats what I heard three days in a row until my shoulders couldn't do anymore. From all the places Pinsiö was superior. Rock has delicious friction and the lines are in general clear and challenging. Can recommend warmly:)

Samu posing at Tahmela bouldering garden. Lush.

Juzzi cranking Ruukkuäheltäjä 7a+ in Vuorivaara.
It was a honour to belay your first 7b dude:)
2009-08-02 @ 18:45
Joo, vanhoja muistoja ja stooreja, mutta tuo kuva Jussi Kelvinistä, se on kyllä hieno. Ilmeisesti jokin Ilosaariranneke kädessä vedetään, ehkä siitä saa lisäpotkua.
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti